Situated on the coastline of Guerrero, Acapulco is a Mexican city, famous for its food, beaches, hotels and nightlife. The best time to visit the city is from December to April.
PLACES TO VISIT:
- La Quebrada: Trip to Acapulco isn't complete without a trip to La Quebrada Cliff. Spectacular city sights can be viewed from the above the cliff.
- Fuerto San Diego: It is the oldest building in the town and a great place for history buffs or those who wish to know about Acapulco's history. This museum provides beautiful view over Acapulco Bay from the roof.
- Taxco: Around 4 hrs from Acapulco, is a beautiful town, famous for it's silver. It is an apt spot for someone seeking Mexican jewellery.
- Majahua Beach: It is located in Diamnte area of the city. They are a place of rejuvenation off-season while a crowded one in peak season.
- Acapulco Botanical Gardens: A perfect place for family day out, lays over 6 hectares and is home to many species of animals.
- Acapulco Cathedral: This small cathedral church is worth a visit. An exquisite dome within the building is a quite fascinating.
NIGHTLIFE IN ACAPULCO:
Famous for its beaches and nightlife, this city has umpteen number of nightclubs. Palladium, a night club is what I recommend a visit, for its music and vibe.
HOTELS IN ACAPULCO:
Some great hotels with comfortable stays include-
- Hotel Boca Chica: A top rated hotel in the prime location.
- Hotel Los Flamingos: It provides great facility in terms of helpful staff, spacious rooms and mouth-watering food.
- Hotel Encanto: Near to the shopping area, this one is also a great choice.
- Bali-Hai is also worth a stay.